You may see a error on all draw.io diagrams in your Confluence or Jira Server or DC instance in the following situations.
Expired license maintenance
This error will be displayed when you have installed a version of the draw.io app after your license maintenance period has expired. To resolve this error, either:
- Install a version that was released prior to this date.
- Renew the maintenance on the draw.io app to use the latest version.
Non-matching license tier
If your license tier for the draw.io app is lower than the tier you have purchased for Confluence or Jira, you will see this error. To resolve this error, either:
- Increase the license tier for the draw.io app to match your host Atlassian product.
- Downgrade the license tier for your Confluence or Jira Server or DC instance to match what you have purchased for the draw.io app.
Non-matching license type
If your host Atlassian product’s license type (Commercial, Academic, Open Source Project, Community, Classroom) does not match that of the draw.io app, you will see this error. To resolve this:
- Purchase a license of the matching type and tier for either the draw.io app, or the host Atlassian product.