1. Select File > Print from the menu in diagrams.net to open the print options. Alternatively, press Ctrl+P on Windows or Cmd+P on macOS.
2. Select your print options, then click Print.
3. Choose your printer and follow its instructions to print your diagram.
This option is not shown if your diagram has only one page.
- If your diagram has multiple pages, select Print all pages.
- Alternatively, type the page range you want to print in Pages. Each diagram page will be printed on a separate page.
- By default, your diagram will be printed at 100% - to fit to your page. Change the Adjust to field to another percentage if you want to make your diagram smaller, or larger and printed across multiple pages.
- Or, select Fit to and enter the number of sheets (pages) you want your diagram to be printed across and down.
- If you want a different Paper Size, select one from the drop-down list.
- If your diagram is wider than it is high, you may find it prints better on Landscape instead of Portrait. Make sure you also change your printer settings to match.
- If you have set a different page scale in your system’s printer settings, change the Page Scale here to match.
Tip: You can also print your diagram to a PDF file instead of exporting it.