You can easily see how many diagrams are in your Confluence Cloud, Server or Data Center instance.
In Confluence Cloud
- As an administrator, go to your Confluence instance’s settings. Scroll down and select Macro Usage towards the bottom of the left panel.
- You can see the number directly after the macro name: drawio is the macro that you use to attach a diagram to a page, inc-drawio is a macro that you use to embed an existing draw.io diagram on another page, not the one to which it is originally attached.
- To see a list of the pages in which a draw.io diagram macro is included click on drawio.
In Confluence Server and Data Center
- As an administrator, go to your Confluence instance’s administration. Scroll down and select Macro Usage under the Administration section on the left.
- The number of pages containing the drawio macro is both in brackets after its macro name, and in the Number of pages column.
- To see a list of the pages in which the drawio diagram macro is included click on drawio.
You can also search for labelled content - every page that contains a diagram will have the label drawio. Replace baseURL in the following link with the URL of your Confluence instance: http://baseURL/label/drawio