As an administrator, you can install a specific version of draw.io from the Atlassian Marketplace in your Confluence Server instance.
- Go to your Confluence administration area. Click on the gear icon and select Manage apps.
- If you have draw.io currently installed uninstall it first. Find and expand the Draw.io Confluence Plugin section, then click Uninstall.
Note: No diagrams or macros will be removed from any pages in which they are used. There is no danger of losing data on an uninstall.
- Go to https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly/versions, expand the version you want to install, and click Download.
- On the Manage apps page in your Confluence Server administration area, above the list of apps, click Upload app.
- Click Choose File, select the draw.io app version you just downloaded (with an.obr file extension), click Choose and then Upload.