Gliffy diagrams are enclosed within a zip container inside the .gliffy file when attached to an issue on Jira Server. Convert these attachments to .drawio diagrams by unpacking them on your computer first.
- Download the Gliffy diagram from the Attachments section in your issue.
- Rename the file (on your local device) - change the file suffix to .zip, e.g. network-diagram.gliffy > network-diagram.zip.
- Unzip the file you just renamed.
- Change to the Versions folder and find the highest numbered version of the diagram, then rename its file suffix to .gliffy, e.g. 5.gon > network-diagram.gliffy.
- Add a new draw.io diagram to your issue - click More > Add draw.io Diagram in the issue toolbar.
- Drag the .gliffy file you just renamed onto the draw.io editor, click Save & Exit, enter a name for your new .drawio diagram file. The draw.io diagram will be attached to the issue, and appear on the right of the issue in the draw.io Diagrams section.